Tuesday, September 13, 2016

9/14/16 Blog # 2

Hi,
during this week, my team and I got to accustom ourselves to what tools were available and what the half-scale track looked like. It was not as beautiful as what the report indicated and we may need to completely recreate the track. Anyway, the three of us discussed some tentative ideas on how to improve the track because we noticed that the curvatives were incorrect due to different manufacturers and the track's lack of repeatability. After juggling the issues and ideas around, we spoke with Eric Hagstrom and we seem to be on the right track. I also looked read last year's report on the track to get a better idea of their plans. I think I have a rough idea of what designs I want to implement and will be bringing those to the table for discussion, tomorrow.

Franklin Kha

No comments:

Post a Comment