Tuesday, October 4, 2016

10/5/2016 Blog #5

Hi,
this week I caught the cold so meeting deadlines for my classes and studying for my midterms were already devastating. Aside from the sickness, I worked on the presentation and improved the Gantt Chart because apparently what we were supposed to learn from the videos of Assertion slides, were not simply having fewer words and more blatant pictures - we were supposed to have our titles relay a message. I also updated the PowerPoint so that it would properly and accurately represent what we have done so far, for better or worse. Some individual goals I have for the coming weeks include ensuring we finish the designs and calculations by October 19th and when we later finish the manufacturing, we make sure it remains compatible with the other groups' needs.

Franklin Kha

No comments:

Post a Comment