Monday, April 10, 2017

4/12/2017 Blog #23

Hi,
this week I came in several times for several hours each day to finish up the two tracks. Drilling holes, countersinking, filing, disassembling, and assembling. On Saturday, I showed up at 8 AM to help assemble - we ran into several problems, but we managed to fix them with some patience. I also spoke with a bunch of people to give them an idea of what our project was about and to answer any questions they had. It was quite an exhausting week, but I'm glad the rush is over (we won't need to worry until Maker's Faire).

This week, I will be focusing on the presentation. I have already documented all of the receipts and posted them in the presentation. I already started the presentation and it is almost complete - it will be done by Wednesday (today is Monday). I updated the Gantt Chart as well. After the presentation, we will reassemble the track so other teams can use it to test and we will slowly improve the track and fix any issues with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment