Tuesday, April 18, 2017

4/19/2017 Blog #24

Hi,
this week I documented and organized all of the receipts onto a single Bill of Materials to send to Eric because he wanted it. I will be completing it to later submit to the A.S. to get refunded for. We are pretty certain that is the last of the stuff we need to purchase. If anything, we would need more PLA since we want to print out more of the wider U-brackets for connecting corners, straights, and stations, since there is more stress there. Aside from that, I have been focusing on my other classes since one of our great milestones (The Paseo Prototyping Faire) is completed. I helped reassemble the track and presented on Wednesday the 12th. Right now, we do not have any plans to change the track itself (other than slot the vertical posts) since we don't want to fix what's not broken.
This week I will probably begin working on the one page summary due on the 24th.

No comments:

Post a Comment