Tuesday, November 29, 2016

11/30/2016 Blog #13

Hi,
this week I discussed and settled with the Track Manufacturing team that they will be handling the bends of the track's corners (which they have completed). I completed most of the PowerPoint and started the final report. The final report first draft is due on Friday, so we will continue to work on it throughout this week. I have been e-mailing Eric, Michael, and Neil the bill of materials which we have completed for the most urgent material we needed: PLA filament. Eric approved of it and we purchased it for only $93 on Amazon which should be enough material for all 30 castings of our U-bracket. The bill of materials I completed was rather sloppy since we needed the PLA filament ASAP, but I will be updating it with all of the company's quotes tonight. This week was slightly more relaxing since it was Thanksgiving weekend and we were waiting for approvals.

No comments:

Post a Comment